AEMI specializes in motor, alternator, transformer and stabilizer winding and in refurbishing rotating equipment for the hydroelectric energy sector.
AEMI was acquired in 2013 as part of the consolidation of the Forrest Group's energy unit.
The company's workshops are located in Kinshasa and Likasi. They are the only ones in the DRC to have all of the equipment required for their activities and meeting international standards.
AEMI provides machining for mechanical parts among other services.
MAINTENANCE & SERVICING
AEMI provides a wide range of maintenance and assistance services:
- Maintenance contracts
- Technical assistance
- Refurbishment of electrical facilities (LV & MV)
- Design, building and installation of electrical cabinets and programmable logic controllers
- Cabinet inspection and maintenance
- Generator set inspection and maintenance
- Infrared thermography inspections
- Electrical network quality analysis
- Underwater inspections and work.